WAYS TO GIVE
Community Sponsored Events
Your Generosity Can Make an Immediate Impact
Did you know that some of our most passionate fundraisers live in your own backyard? Englewood Health Foundation receives numerous gifts throughout the year from local companies, individuals and families who want to support our health system through community fundraising events.
If you would like to raise funds to benefit the Foundation, please review and complete the Community Fundraising Registration Form. If you have any questions or need help, please contact Jessica.Segal@ehmchealth.org.
Thank you to the following groups for your generous support!
2023 Community Honor Roll
- Marcia’s Attic for Kids – In support of the Heel the Soul program
- Spring Blink Think Pink – Hosted by Joanne English-Rollieson in support of the Walk for Awareness
- Southpole Foundation – In support of the Center for Korean Health and Wellness
- The 22nd Andiamo Motorcycle Charity Run – Organized and hosted by Foundation Trustee Don Dickstein
- Surya Yoga Academy – Hosted by Ida Kenna in support of the Walk for Awareness
- Leonia Local PBA 381 – In support of the Walk for Awareness
- Cupcakes by Carousel – Hosted along with the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce in support of the Walk for Awareness